Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Recap

Posted on: 10.15.2012

Today is day 15 of my “31 days” of writing challenge.  Some days I get super stoked and impassioned about this topic and other days I just want to kiss this whole challenge thing goodbye!! {Seriously, at times I just want to write about something inane. Like make-up. And fall boots.}  But despite my ever changing feelings, I’m plugging along over here on Chapter Twenty.

Here’s a little recap of my posts so far:

Day 1: It all starts with a whisper

On Day 2 and Day 3 I wrote about being a people pleaser!

Days 4, 5, and 6 were about beauty.  {Don’t worry, I’m still going to write more on this topic! I just got a little annoyed with it for a sec…}  

Day 7 was about how you can never be more or less valuable than you already are in God’s sight.

A beautiful hymn was featured on Day 8.

Days 9 and 10 were about human dignity.

A song for Day 11: Josh Garrels, White Owl

Days 12, 13, and 14 capitalized on busyness. Does a busy lifestyle increase value? Um. No.

If you want to see the introductory post {because your haven’t gotten enough of seeing it at the end of every other post this month. . . } click HERE! :)

Thanks for following along with me as I blunder my way through this thing. I am truly enjoying the ride. See you on Day 16!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger