Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Lend me your wisdom {please}

Posted on: 10.14.2012

Speaking of balances in life and busyness, I’ve been wondering about something…

I like to call myself a “socialized introvert” and as such, I have struggled with finding that line between pushing people away and socially over-extending myself. I want to be intentional about being in authentic community.  Sometimes I find that I end up overdoing my social life and losing that precious time of reflection and solitude that is vital to my sanity.  But on the flip side, I have also gone through seasons where I felt that choosing to rest resulted in people in my relational world feeling pushed away. {Even though that was certainly NOT my intention.}

Has anyone else experienced this? What is your ‘perfect’ balance solution?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger