Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Study food

Posted on: 9.25.2011

This weekend has been such a reprieve from the scattered busyness that seems to consume most my days. I've stayed in, done massive quantities of homework, and cleaned; all the while wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with my hair up in a messy bun and a tribal looking headband to keep it all out of sight. Yeah, it’s been awesome.
Anyway, that’s beside the point I actually set out to make in this post. And that point is: FOOD!

Here's a list of the food that's been powering my studying brain this weekend. {For better or for worse.}

  • Split pea soup—at least one bowl a day. {Yes, I made it myself in the Crockpot without a recipe. I win.}
  • An entire loaf of French bread {Of course I didn’t eat the whole thing by myself! Ahem, actually I did. Bring on the sit-ups.} Speaking of bread, when I have the time I want to try this recipe.


  • Spoonfuls of peanut butter and nutella. YUM.
  • Sunflower Seeds


  • Soy Protein shakes, chocolate flavored. {I may or may not have added some chocolate chips to it too.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger