Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Chin up!

Posted on: 10.04.2009

Whoa! It sure has been a while! I guess I got out of the routine of writing but don’t worry I’ll reinstate it! Life is currently quite busy, in a good way. After the upsetting start of the semester, I’ve gotten involved with some extracurricular activities such as: Jr. High ministry at HDC, work at “The Island,” and I’m currently in the training process to become an AVID tutor at one of the local Jr. High schools. I’ve also been trying to spare time to help my grandparents move out of their house in Arrowhead. So that’s life in a nutshell. I don’t really have anything specific to write about tonight but I wanted to update my blog so that people don’t think I’m still drowning is self-pity; I’m not. :-)


Aurora and I all ready for 80's night at Jr. High "Tribes."

1 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger