Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Plans

Posted on: 5.11.2009

I have been very unwilling to speak about any plans that I might have for my future because God has this little knack for changing them. :) I do think it is important, however, for me to relay some of the circumstances in which I find myself. I believe most of my family and friends know that I will not be returning to PLNU next fall. I have several reasons for this, here are some of them:
1. I cannot pay $33,000.00 a year. It’s just not going to happen.
2. I refuse to take out loans which will further inhibit my financial freedom later in life.
I am not against returning to PLNU at another time if God desires me to do so. I simply cannot see it as an option in my immidiate future.
I will be going home for summer! (I’ll take some college classes and get a job – hopefully!) As for next school year, I’m not really committed to anything at this point. I had really hoped and planned to live here in San Diego but as of right now, I do not have any solid plans for that to happen. I’ve been very much against going back to Victor Valley College, I really do NOT want to go there. However, I’ve spent a lot of time in prayer about this next year and I really want to be open to God’s plan instead of making my own. God knows of my desire to stay here in San Diego, I guess it just never occurred to me (until now) that God might be sending me to the very place I’ve been trying to get away from. (The High Desert.)
So my only solid plan as of right now is to go home on May 17th. After that it’s competely and totally up to God! I’m just along for the ride! Woohooo! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger