Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Back to school

Posted on: 3.16.2009

Returning to school after spring break is much more difficult than returning after Christmas break. Instead of starting fresh with new classes we, as students, are dropped into the "sludge" of the middle of the semester. We already know what to expect of professors and they already know what we are capable of. There are no excuses.
From now on I have at least one term paper, term project, test, or midterm in EVERY WEEK until finals week. Lovely.
However, with only 9 weeks left of my Freshman year of college I am determined to make the best of everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger