Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Repeat

Posted on: 8.06.2013

I kill songs.
That is: when I find a new song or album that I like, I basically just keep it on repeat until I find something new. So while I browse through the jeans at New York & Co. and hear OneRepublic's "All the right moves" I'm instantly transported to late Spring 2011. I was almost done with my Junior year of college, I was all sorts of tired, and I played OneRepublic incessantly on the drive to my job on the outskirts of town. Without that music memory trigger, who's to say I'd even remember that exhaustion-haze of a month? 

Here are a few songs I'm shamelessly killing slash repeating right now:



^ This was also embedded in my post from a few days ago. (Proof.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger