Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Fun links for a lazy wednesday

Posted on: 2.20.2013


Today is a snow day here in the desert and all my commitments were cancelled! (Southern Californians are big babies when it comes to wet weather. We all know how to handle heat though!) Anyway, I've spent the morning looking at endless pinterest boards and alternately drinking coffee and hot chocolate.  So, for fun, I thought I'd compile a list of random things, if you are up for some lazy-day reads.

20 things you didn't know you could do with Instagram. (I'm especially excited about Printstagram.)

An easy-to-understand breakdown of photography exposure.

This article about the aristocratic fashion during the Edwardian period using the Downton Abbey costume designers as commentators is fascinating!

These earthship buildings are snazzy! What a cool and odd way to reuse materials.

I love kitchen stuff. Seriously. And this whisk is awesome! I wonder if Crate & Barrel sells them...

This "psychology of color" fact sheet was fun to find.

That's all for now! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger