Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

I declare war on blank pages

Posted on: 1.07.2013

This picture has nothing to do with war or blank pages or writing but it's pretty nonetheless.
Lately I've been noticing something weird about writing: it is becoming difficult to go deep. I hope think it is  just a phase.  In the last week I have brainstormed about four topics that I want to explore in writing.  All four times I sat down to write with a full mind but the simple act of turning on my computer and opening up a word document drained my head of words.  I stared dumbly at the blank page for a while before I decided I'd much rather do something else.

While I'm happy to have a combination of lightheartedness and gravity in my writing, I am becoming frustrated with my recent lack of desire to write about substantial topics. So please excuse me, at least for today, while I figure out what is going on...

Oh! And an unrelated Post Script: I have something up my sleeve for next week! Stay tuned. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger