Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

What Matters

Posted on: 9.05.2012

I’ve been thinking lately about how easy it is to fall into a lifestyle that is out of sync with what really matters. You know, sometimes I begin to feel like my favorite TV show actually matters! Or that the current fashion trends really matter! These superficial things don’t need to be put in the “Bad” column, but I think it is important to realize that when these things begin to mean too much to me, I need to zoom out and look at the big picture of life. When I do that, I realize how unimportant the next episode of Bones is.

This is a photojournalism book I read for an anthropology course in college.  Along with having the same name as my post, I think it also depicts many things in this world that really do matter.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger