Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Hurry up and Slow down

Posted on: 10.17.2010

This October has been a month of weddings. In the midst of travelling, planning, preparing, communicating, taking tests early, classes, and other such wedding festivities I’ve thought a lot about what it really means to be married.
This is where my thoughts have landed:
Truly becoming united to man in every way seems daunting. Maybe the reason for this is that I don’t have a unique individual to place into my idea of “the one” or maybe it’s just that I have very little experience with relationships. Whatever the reason, I feel slightly frightened (and excited) about the prospect of marriage being a part of my future (hopefully). I am simultaneously glad and sad that I’m not there yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger