Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Research. . .

Posted on: 5.19.2010

I have a HUGE term project for my political science class due all too soon. But the research process has allowed me to stumble on some really thought provoking material. Not only from the realm of politics and litigation, but also in things that are more tangible to everyday living. Here is one video that I thought would be a complete waste of my time. I found it to be intriguing, however, and would recommend it to anyone with a spare hour on their hands.

*HA! As if anyone would admit to having a spare hour to watch a video such as this. But I can pretend I'm not the only one on the planet who watches stuff like this right!?*

Anyway, I hope that someone out there can appreciate it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger