Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Posted on: 3.21.2009


Last night Felisha, Leslie and I went to Fashion Valley Mall to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. Don't waste your money!!!

First of all, Felisha and I spent the entire movie fighting off panic attacks at her amount of debt. Second of all, Hugh Dancy (the leading male role) is way above this type of movie.

I should have taken the hint when the guy letting us into the theater said that it was "such a girly movie" and that we definitely wouldn't see any guys in the theater. (There actually WAS a guy in the theater, I hope he brought an ipod or something.)

That's all I have to say about that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger