Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Sunday Currently {three} The Afternoon Edition

Posted on: 2.17.2013



Currently:

Reading:  Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell. I finished North & South this week and loved it!
Writing:  This post and a couple emails. Those things sure do pile up!
Listening:  Wind Chimes again! I'm happy to keep it pretty quite right now: it has been a noisy day up until this point.
Thinking: about all the job applications I have saved on my bookmarks bar... I need to finish them today! 
Smelling: grapefruit. :)
Wishing:You know what... nothing really comes to mind immediately so I'm not going to try to drum something up!
Hoping: to have a restful evening.
Wearing: basketball shorts, an over-sized sweatshirt, and a messy ponytail. I'm not even going to try to glam that up for you. haha
Drinking: a glass of water.
Loving: my family! And cherry-red nail polish.
Wanting:  to spend a little more time outdoors this week. There were several beautiful days this week and I was only outside for a few minutes to enjoy them!
Needing:  A JOB!!! still. 
Feeling:  ready for summer to begin. I want to wear dresses again! 
Clicking:  on nothing! I'm going to be getting off the computer as soon as I hit "post!" :)

Linking up with Lauren today.

P.S. I'm experiencing some annoying formatting issues with this post.... So I'm sorry if it looks weird and unprofessional! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the red nail polish! Wow that is the perfect paint job! I love grapefruits. Just went on a grapefruit kick last week! And your outfit sounds sooo comfy, forget the glam, it's about weekend comfy, right?!?

    Loved this Sunday currently post =) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been enjoying grapefruit recently, it is a fruit that I often forget about but whenever I rediscover them I eat them like crazy! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates the non-glam look for the weekend. :)

      Delete
  2. i am feeling you on those emails piling up - i always avoid my inbox for weeks, then i have to tackle it all at once! i'm also drinking a glass of water [and needing a job... hopefully this week will be our week!] i've been trying to drink 8 glasses of water per day, & i already feel so much better!

    i hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing with email inboxes. I'm sure it would be much easier if I just sat down for a short time each day and addressed just those that I received that day.... but alas, I procrastinate. Oh well! :) Good for you for drinking that much water! I could definitely stand to hydrate better than I do now.

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger