Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Life according to my iPhone

Posted on: 2.11.2013

From left to right:
1. My favorite type of Naked juice "berry veggie." It just surpassed the "Green Machine" flavor.
2. Home made soft pretzel bites. 
3. The beginning of a beautiful sunrise.
4. The same sunrise in full force. (And in a different location.)
5. A spider that I found IN MY BED one night. As someone who takes care to wash my sheets at least once a week, this was simply the most horrifying thing. ever. 
6. I tutored basic geometry the other day. Haven't done math like that since 8th grade! (Ahem, a long time ago.) 
7. My nephew!! 
8. Frozen yogurt is delicious, especially when dealing with a very sore throat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger