Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Avoidance

Posted on: 1.27.2013


Occasionally I catch a little virus called change everything.  It is very scientific.  Sometimes it manifests itself in productive ways and I find myself cleaning, organizing, or redecorating.  Other times it weasels its way onto my blog and it is all I can do to keep from revamping the entire website! (Clearly, that project would fall under the classification “biting off more than I can chew.”)

This evening I caught a bad case of the second version…

Wisdom is telling me to ignore it.  {Ignore it! Ignore it!!!}

That’s why I’m writing this post. At least there will be something new to see when I look at the home page. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger