Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Thanks guys!

Posted on: 12.04.2012


Before I say anything else, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, to those of you who wrote me notes of encouragement the other day.  I so appreciate them!

This is the last week I have at home with my family before I leave for a couple weeks; I won’t be back until just a few days before Christmas. (Eek!  I have a loooong list of things to accomplish before I go!)  So we’ve been trying to crunch some of our favorite holiday traditions into this week, which means evenings -- my peak writing hours -- are pretty packed.

I love this time of year. In my experience, it is a combination of the bustle of activity and the peacefulness of just enjoying the season.  In fact, one happy example of the ‘peacefulness’ aspect occurred this evening: I sat by the Christmas tree, drank hot chocolate, and read… And I loved every single second of it.  After my dutiful Instagram of that momentous occasion, I didn’t pick up my phone once, or look at any screen! Bliss.

I hope the beginning of Advent has been an eventful, yet peaceful one for you too! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger