Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

My Kind of Wild

Posted on: 2.05.2012

Friday night Adria and I hosted a little gathering of ladies from our Thursday morning (at 6:30am!) Bible study.  We had tea, played a game of Scribblish, and ate chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate wine!  But the best part was the steady stream of uplifting conversation.  {We literally talked nonstop from 8:30pm to 4:15am.} Of course, the topics were all over the spectrum but the evening closed with an intense dialogue on the sovereignty of God . . . {Who does that!?  We do.} 

Community is such a vital part of life.  I am so thankful.
I don't know why half of us are kneeling and half are standing! But, it may or may have not been taken deep into the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger