Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Reflections on Power

Posted on: 10.09.2011

With the change of seasons I often remember that life is not all about the topics I’m studying or the classes I need to prepare for. This week God, in His unbelievable glory put on a little display of power that caused me to pause.
            On my front porch I watched as dark, billowing clouds devoured the sky leaving only small patches of radiant sunlight to emphasize the drops of water as they fell. I stood in wonder.
            After a short time I wandered back into the house eager to finish a task, when I was drawn outdoors again by the shatter of ice on cement. As hail the size of golf-balls plummeted to the ground, thunder crashed, and lightning illuminated the whole sky I stood in amazement at the power of my God. The One even the elements obey.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger