Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Un Mes

Posted on: 9.06.2010

Tomorrow, September 7th marks the one month anniversary of my move to Northern California. As usual, time has both flown and crawled depending on the perspective I choose to take. The little “College Cottage” as it is named has turned into a fairly comfortable home. It is still sparsely furnished, but comfortable all the same. I’ve even begun to try the word “home” on for size. It takes some effort but it’s not a completely awkward term to use. That’s progress!

I still notice differences between the way of life here and the way of life at home, but they aren’t as prominent anymore. Life has settled into a routine of school, homework, cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or a bad thing!
Adria and I are still in the church-hunting phase, but I’m really looking forward to sticking with one and feeling at home there. There’s even a possible small-group opportunity opening up in the next couple of weeks! Yay!
Picture updates:

My sunflower is still alive!

Just for fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger