Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Contentment

Posted on: 9.20.2010

In the last three days I have driven nearly the entire length of California! (Twice actually: it was a round trip.) It was a fairly spur-of-the-moment journey home, but well worth it. Not only did I have a wonderful, albeit brief, visit with family and friends, I also was able to accomplish some long overdue tasks. But the best part about this weekend, I think, is the fact that I didn’t dread returning to Chico. I was fine! Happy, even excited to get back to life here! This contentedness has surprised and pleased me. There’s nothing like embracing the season in the midst of living it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger