Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

What a glorious day!

Posted on: 2.19.2009

This semester I have classes that start at 7:30 in the morning! I officially hated myself for the first 2 weeks because I am by no means a morning person, but now that my body has adjusted to such an abnormal schedule (for me) I find that mornings brighten up the day! (Literally!) There is something refreshing in waking up at the beginning of the new day instead of in the middle of it. I have come to appreciate sunrises almost as much as sunsets and the brisk walk in the morning from my dorm room to class -- as long as it's not raining. I feel like God created mornings to be something special between Him and His children. Sometimes I think I can audibly hear Him say "Good morning beautiful!" What a way to start the day. . .

1 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. Mornings have newness that is like nothing else!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger