Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

B-e-a-utiful!

Posted on: 2.03.2009

The beautiful San Diego Skyline.
Last night my Uncle Bob (fondly called Yoda) took Felisha and I out to dinner and THIS was the view from the restaurant. SO AMAZING!!
This week will be action packed that's for sure! I have a test, a quiz, and 3 essays due in the next few days besides the normal reading. EEK. I'm also looking forward to seeing my aunt and cousins tomorrow, and my mom and brothers this weekend. (Reid's going to get a taste of college life .) I am currently at work trying to finish up some homework and be kind to all the people who simply drive by the booth and roll their eyes at me. grr
Only 37 minutes until my shift is over. woooh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger