Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

When I’m in a different place: a reassurance

Posted on: 9.20.2011

This season of life: full of newness, growth, maturity, knowledge, and possibility also marks the passing away of a long-held group mentality. Relationships are no longer based on age. On school. On grade. Relationships are no longer based on gender. On youth group. On extracurricular activities. This type of peer group is a thing of the past. Relationships are made of different stuff now.

Though I’m in a different place than many of those I love, I am yet surrounded by a network of relationships which are not breaking because of differences in situation. Indeed, they are in the process of becoming deeper, stronger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger