Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Words of Wisdom

Posted on: 6.07.2011

It's funny how difficult it is to find the time to blog when I'm on vacation. Yes, it's actually much easier to blog when I'm in school full time. Why? I suppose it is because I am already in the swing of writing constantly.  This doesn't mean that my mind isn't engaged while I'm on vacation. Quite the contrary, actually.

Anyway, here is a link to a 5-minute video with some great advice about marriage. Even though I have not entered this state yet, I still find this message valuable in shaping my understanding of the marriage covenant.

Piper, Carson, and Keller on Sustaining the Covenant of Marital Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger