Description

"I dwell in possibility" ~Emily Dickinson

Top Image

Top Image

Lookie here

Posted on: 10.27.2010

A Southern California wedding website called Green Wedding Shoes is one of my guilty pleasures. . . I frequent the website at least once a week.  One of the most recent couples to be featured on the site just said their vows in September before heading off on a six month journey around the world.  That is seriously brave, and probably a little crazy.  I’ve heard that the first year of marriage can hold a good deal of twists and turns so I can’t imagine how that would be compounded while traveling the world together.   Anyway, I digress; this couple also has a travel blog that I have become hooked on! It’s so adventurous and free spirited. I just thought I’d share some link love!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Chapter*Twenty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger